Help: Help on: Profile
UP | Help Index
A profile provides a laundry list of information specific to the user, including:
- e-mail address hint: part of the user's e-mail address is revealed to help distinguish between people of the same name.
- Last sign-in
- How long since they were last active on the site (if signed in)
- What groups they own
- What groups they are a member of
- The feedback score and bank (including what, if any, feedback you have given them)
- How much, and what kind of, feedback they have given
- Who they have received positive feedback from, listed in the the order of most given to least given. If a member's net positive feedback to the person is +5 or greater (they've given five or more positive feedback points to the same person), the total number of points they've given that person will be revealed.
- If the profile is your own the following additional items are available:
- Change personal settings (password, e-mail addresses, profiles)
- Sign out
If the profile is not your own: